Access to your educational briefing
THE LATEST APP AND CONSOLE UPDATE
Console update on 11/11/18
App update on 11/14/18, Version 2.8.19
Here is the app update overview!
Here's what's in store for the new App:
- Swipe to sync - Swipe down from the top part of the screen to synch from the Home Screen or the Project Screen
- Enhanced plan viewer - Plans render in up to 9-times (!!!) higher quality, depending on device performance
- Project Screen search bar - Now search for projects in the home screen
- Quick scroll to the top of lists - use the ^ icon to scroll immediately to the top of any projects, assets, tickets list
Tons of Ticket enhancements!
- Multiple assignees - following the console, you can now assign multiple users to a single ticket
- Quick edit update status - Switch to quick edit mode and skip 2 steps when updating ticket status!
- Press/hold to edit - Press and hold down a ticket to quickly update ticket attribute details.
- Move a ticket to a different instance/project, which has been possible in the web console, but never the app!.
- Duration, equipment, container fields added - Upgraded to match ticket enhancements rolled out in the web console
Here is the console update overview!
- "Projects", "Intelligence Center" and other tabs moved to a collapsible menu left of screen.
- Admin Settings tab now found at the very bottom left of the page.
- Build complex reports without the GRAiT System query tool with the return of organization summary reports.
- Brand new inventory and parts tracking module.
- Create part storage locations.
- Link the locations with each other in a hierarchy.
- Create repeating tickets
- Create multiple tickets at once
- Ticket Center upgrades
Please let us know if you have any questions! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach out to your account executive for more information.